- The 5X Magnification USB-powered LED Magnifying Lamp with a clamp has a 5-diopter 5X real glass lens in 4 1/8" diameter to provide a clear magnifying image, enabling you to focus close work with minimal eye fatigue and vertigo.
- 3 Color Modes & 10 Brightness Levels make it ideal for older individuals, crafters, jewelers, or artists to read books, sew, or create crafts, among other things. - 72 pieces of energy-saving LED light beads in a 3000 to 6500k bulb. features three color modes—cold, natural, and warm white—along with a 10-level brightness adjustment for various lighting conditions; Simple to use with a line-in control panel for on/off and quick adjustments
- Swing Arm - The lamp's three knobs allow for flexible adjustment to fit your workspace. It has a 360-degree swivel light head and retractable metal arm to achieve different lighting angles & heights. includes 4 springs to provide stability and ensure a smooth motion.
-You can clip it to a table, shelf, or workbench thanks to the clamp's opening size ranges of 3/16" to 2 5/16". This allows you to free up your hands to enjoy and concentrate on specific work.
- Robustness and Secure Protection This magnifying lamp provides gentle lighting for eye protection and has a metal baking varnish arm and an aluminum alloy baking varnish lamp shell for anti-corrosion and durability. It also has CE, ROHS, and PSE certification for use in a safe manner.
- Overall Dimension(LxWxH): 27 15/16" x 6 5/16" x 1 1/8" (71 x 16 x 2.9 cm)
- Magnifying Lamp Inner Diameter: 4 1/8" (10.4 cm)
- Magnifying Lamp Outer Diameter: 6 5/16" (16 cm)
- Voltage: 100 to 240 V
- Power: 12 W
- Adapter Power: 5 V-2 A
- Color temperature: 3000 K to 6500 K
- Illumination: 800 to 1200 lm
- Light lifespan: Over 25000 H
- Adjustable Arm Total Length: 27 15/16" (71 cm)
- Upper Arm Length: 15 1/8" (38.4 cm)
- Bottom Arm Length: 14 11/16" (37.3 cm)
- Clamp Opening Size: 3/16" to 2 5/16" (0.4 to 5.9 cm)
- Clamp Hole Size: 1/2" (1.2 cm)
- Cleaning Cloth Size(LxW): 6 11/16" x 5 1/2" (17 x 14 cm)
- Net Weight: 2.31 Lbs (1.05 kg)
- 1x Magnifying Lamp with Arm
- 1x Adapter
- 1x Clamp
- 1x Cleaning Cloth
- 1x Manual
- To ensure the magnifier can offer the best zoom effect; please be sure the distance between the magnifier and the watched item is less than 5 inches (13 cm).
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Sage Design Group
Sage Design Group
Creative Solutions to Grow Your Business™
Our VISION: Sage Design Group wants to be the go-to-place for ideas that help CREATE, INSPIRE and GROW profitable businesses through meaningful human connections. We strive to foster results oriented communication campaigns to enhance our client's image, improve their sales and maximize their ROI.
Our STORY: Sage Design Group is an advertising agency founded in 2005 by Art Director & Marketing Expert Annette C. Sage, who has over 20 years of experience in the industry. Its advertising philosophy takes the traditional marketing funnel and integrates advocacy to keep up with today's connected economy.
Our GOALS: Sage Design Group's goal is to create positive awareness of your company - locally, regionally or in the worldwide marketplace. We work to enhance profitability and grow your customer base. Sage Design Group can assist you in creating a brand identity that will give you a competitive edge and open doors to greater business opportunities.
ABOUT ANNETTE SAGE
Sage Design Group was founded in 2005 by Creative/Art Director and Marketing Expert Annette C. Sage, who has over 20 years of experience in the industry. Annette’s areas of expertise are in Advertising and Marketing, Lead Generation, Business Development and Identity Branding. Annette has helped Entrepreneurs grow billion dollar brands.
Annette is also an Award Winning Photographer and Advertising Designer who has been featured in publications and art gallery exhibitions. Her educational background includes Associates Degrees in both Commercial Art and Photography, a BA in Visual Communications and an MBA in International Marketing. She also taught Multimedia at ITT Technical Institute.
Throughout the years, Annette has worked, networked and consulted with many industry leaders and has made strategic alliances with top professionals. Annette is an asset to any team bringing her experience and multi-talents to the table.
Discover more about Annette by visiting AnnetteSage.com.